Set up in Bordeaux in 2003, Naolys is one of the leading biotech companies in South West of France.
Thanks to a unique know how associated with a European registered patent, Naolys develops and produces cosmetic active ingredients dedicated to the cosmetic industry. They are innovative actives, active plant cells made through a biotechnology process, the plant cell culture.
Network & partners
Naolys is closely involved with various experts and research centres specialized in life sciences, plants and human biology. Its major partners are the University of Bordeaux I (University of Sciences), the University of Bordeaux II (Medical School and School of Pharmacy), and INRA (The Bordeaux National Institute on Agronomic Research).
With regard to the products’ safety and their harmlessness, Naolys relies on the advice of toxicology experts and university professors to validate these points.
• Highly checked product safety
• Thanks to selected cosmetic activities in harmony with the skin metabolism
• Using a sustainable energy to produce our cell actives
• Selective sorting of waste
• Production of active ingredients on demand:
no waste for customers
• By favoring long term partnerships
• By keeping open talks
• By keeping our partners duly informed about our decisions