An innovative and growing company
Set up in Bordeaux in 2003, Naolys is part of the Aquitaine region Food and Health cluster Prod’ innov.
A pioneer and a market leader in its field
Based on an international savoir-faire (know-how), Naolys develops and produces cosmetic active ingredients dedicated to the Cosmetics industry. Naloys actives, holding a world patent, are produced from an innovative and unique biotechnology process based on an industrial scale production of active plant cells.
Network & partners
A company with international relations
A strong network, many partners
Naolys is closely involved with various experts and research centres specialized in life sciences, plants and human biology. Its major partners are the University of Bordeaux I (University of Sciences), the University of Bordeaux II (Medical School and School of Pharmacy), and INRA (The Bordeaux National Institute on Agronomic Research).
With regard to the products’ safety and their harmlessness, Naolys relies on the advice of toxicology experts and university professors to validate these points.
From the very beginning, Naolys’ main goal is to focus on:
- Highly checked product safety
- Thanks to selected cosmetic activities in harmony with the skin metabolism
- Using a sustainable energy to produce our cell actives
- Selective sorting of waste
- Production of active ingredients on demand:
no waste for customers
Respecting our partners
- By favoring long term partnerships
- By keeping open talks
- By keeping our partners duly informed about our decisions